Job Description / Responsibility
- Priority Portfolio Management: Planning, monitoring, controlling priority customer calling program for the assigned high net worth portfolio to generate new business and enhance profile in target business segment.
- Marketing: Ensure high value priority customers are exposed to IPDC's relevant communications/ offering at all times, maintain the Priority premises at branch level, organize sales promotions (presentations, seminars, exhibitions etc.) in co-ordination with other Unit Heads and Branch Managers.
- Priority Relationship Management: Improve Service Quality and control at various touch-points. Measure and improve HNW customer experience. New Processes implementation to ensure extraordinary customer service experience. Co-ordination of priority sales activities.
- Partnerships: Build affiliation and partnerships for HNW customers. Clubs, sports, events, chambers are the key areas of partnership.
- Team Development and Retention: Have open channels of communications with staff. Maintain high levels of motivation amongst priority Relationship Managers. Organize training for staff based on training gaps identified. Handle career planning and professional performance management.
- Cross functional activities: Facilitating and driving the culture of cross-selling and integration across the Division and its businesses to maximize revenues and profitability for the Organization.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 9 year(s)
- Excellent relationship management skill.
- Leadership skill.
- HNW segment relationship.
- Know-how on alliance build up with life style services.
- Sound knowledge on MS office package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com