Job Description / Responsibility
- To lead the Electrical Engineering Team of a production units (Fabrics & Garments).
- Supervising, monitoring of routine electrical works. And troubleshooting.
- To plan and execute all works on power generation, transmission and distribution.
- To check and maintain factory electrical and fire safety compliance.
- To work on energy saving planning and implementation.
- B. Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) from any reputed university.
- BUET, RUET, KUET, CUET, MIST, IUT, AUST will be preferred.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 7 years practical experience in the relevant field of any large manufacturing industry.
- Good communication skill and well conversant with Computer applications.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting