Job Description / Responsibility
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Accept payment for guests' accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to guests after following proper procedure and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Assist concierge in handling mail and facsimiles and providing guest with information regarding hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Book reservations for those guests who approach the Front Desk.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per Royal Tulip Standards.
- Provide any other duties and services as assigned by the Front Office Manager / Duty Manager.
At least 1 year(s)
Smiley face, Good communication skill, Fluent in English, Professional attitude, Grooming standard.Gender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Insurance, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Daily full subsidize meals.
- Company Accommodation as per the policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting