Assistant Cost Controller will assist to the Cost Controller and ensures the smooth and effective day to day work routine and in particular the control of month end.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and distribute daily food and beverage cost report.
- Ensure proper accounting of inter kitchen and outlet transfer.
- Price comparison on food and beverage, and general items.
- Post and print all food, beverage and others monthly inventory via IDS software.
- Check and verify food and beverage supplier invoices before forwarding to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Perform all the outlet's spot checks on a random basis.
- Conduct spot checks on receiving items, verifying invoice quantities and weights against actual quantities and quality received.
- Conduct spot checks for spoilage, wastage and pilferage at all outlets and ensure that all par stock levels in the kitchens are strictly adhered to and the correct instruments of measures are being used.
- To perform monthly stock takes of the entire Resort's inventory.
- Assist in receiving all items into the Hotel and oversee the overall operations of the Receiving / Store Department.
- Cross-check of all food and beverage invoices with the receiving report and clarification of any differences in quantity or price.
- Analysis of all open food and beverage sales on a daily basis.
- Assist in periodic physical operating equipment and linen inventory exercise.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Resort policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibility assigned by the Cost Controller or Financial Controller.
At least 3 year(s)
- Previous experience in a high volume cost control function within a hotel environment.
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external people
- Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting