Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor and evaluate all housekeeping/laundry department daily activities
- Establish and review departmental standards, guidelines and objectives
- Oversee administrative process such as departmental staffing, training and budgeting to ensure proper planning and organization
- Conduct daily walk-through and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact
- Drive effective communication across the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and clear understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participates in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels
- Intervene, assist and document instances of guest or employee incidents
- Approve and process vendor invoices and perform other accounting related functions as necessary
- Maintain the integrity of the hotel's compliance with the company's safety and security programs
- Ensure adherence to all company and brand policies, practices, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain and communicate an up-to-date body of knowledge regarding proper use of and maintenance of laundry equipment, chemical usage and care of lines
- Make recommendations and implement necessary changes to meet and exceed company objectives and to enhance service and operational efficiency
- Work with Maintenance Department in executing projects related to floor care, deep cleaning and routine maintenance of public spaces, guest rooms, back of house areas, pool and grounds
- Maintain on-going communication with hotel department heads regarding the specific and overall condition of rooms and public spaces
- Support effective energy management programs as directed
- Anticipate and follow through on guests' service needs
- Serve as problem solver in instances of guest dissatisfaction; Resolve complaints, concerns or issue in timely and helpful manner
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- A minimum of 5 years' previous Housekeeping department leadership experience, to include successful management of a large staff and focus on exceptional guest service.
- Previous experience in executing against operating budgets, with an established history of meeting or exceeding established financial objectives.
- Tech savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse organizational functions to accomplish common goals.
- Exceptional service orientation, with keen ability to focus and deliver on guest needs.
- Reliable and responsible character, with exceptional follow up and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with Hotel brands is a major plus.
- Schedule flexibility and ability to work extended and/ or irregular hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting