- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals. Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, barback and server staff to adequately cover all shifts. Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff. Requisition purchases as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
8 to 16 year(s)
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 30 to 50 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting