Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons. Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks. Assessing bar customers' needs and preferences and making recommendations.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Age 21 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 21 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting