Job Description / Responsibility
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service Report for duty punctually, in the correct uniform, clean and neatly pressed with your name-tag clearly visible.
- Liaise with the Stewarding Supervisor or Kitchen Supervisor on duty for specific instructions/requests.
- Carry out duties as assigned, also refer to cleaning schedules and perform the necessary duties.
- Collect the appropriate cleaning materials and equipment from Stewarding Supervisor.
- Check equipment daily to ensure they are in good working condition and promptly report any defects/malfunctions to the Stewarding Supervisor or a senior person.
- Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions (buffet, barbecue, etc).
- Cleans stoves, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
- Washes utensils, such as pots, pans, and trays by hand using cleaning detergents. Washes dishware, glasses, and cutlery by hand or machine. Occasionally polishes utensils. Drains dries and stacks items after washing.
- Transports food supplies, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, and canned foods from storeroom or freezer, using trolley/basket to kitchen. Returns surplus food to storeroom or freezer.
- May assist with food preparation, such as blending soups, washing and peeling vegetables and shellfish.
- Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions (buffet, barbecue, etc.)
- May help set up barbecue equipment such as charcoal pits and food warmers. May assist with floral decorations.
- Understand and practice the principles of environmental stewardship throughout the hotels.
- Recycle all vegetable and fruit peelings, and eggshells to make composting.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Management.
2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 20 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 20 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting