Job Description / Responsibility
- The main duty of a waiter is to take orders and serve food and beverages to customers
- They welcome the customers and escort them to the table
- They take down the customer's order and then enter that in the computer which helps in billing later
- They pass on the order to the chefs in the kitchen and make sure that the food reaches the right table
- They also recommend the wine and other drinks to the customers
- They suggest names of dishes to the customers and helps them decide which dishes may be combined
- They garnish the items and need to check if the food has been presented well before serving it
- Before and after every meal, they prepare the table, put new linen, set up flowers and cutlery
- They take feedback from the customers about the food and check if the latter needs anything
- They bring the bill to the customers
- Familiar not only with outlet but also hotel facilities and activities.
- Well versed with outlet standards and quality.
- Basic Knowledge on all product served in outlet is required.
- Promotes professionalism through appearance and manner.
- To support and be committed to establishment program of multi-skilling to ensure maximum productivity.
- SSC/ Equivalent
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 18 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication skills in English is must.
- To be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Practice and encourage teamwork.
- Work with high attributes of standard & quality.
Age: 18 to 28 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Apr 12, 2019