Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish good communication and good will with informal leaders and relevant members of local community
- Coordinate and organize the day to day operations of the department including planning and controlling
- Manage the develop and implementation of departmental standards
- Ensure all patrolling, inspection and escort duties are performed to a high standard
- Monitor and maintain all product and performance standards and ensure action is taken when standards are not met
- Ensure firearms and other weapons are not carried by staff when on duty
- Supervise emergency drills
- Oversee the security department including layout of security personnel and their detailed and regular training
- Perform leadership training for all senior security personnel
- Check and analyze all incoming reports to formalize action plan
- Maintain the loyalty and discipline of all security personnel
- Ensure the all security personnel as well as hotel's staff are adhering to P&P and security procedures
- Establish good cooperation with hotel's senior staff with other hotels
- Coordinate with the local investigator in crimes & accident handling and investigating
- Prepare security plan for specific events (seminar, conference, government guest, with wedding etc.)
- Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Hotel's budget.
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Any task as and when required, not limited to.
- Bachelor Degree in management/business administration is required. Master's Degree in management is preferred.
6 to 8 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- 6-8 years of security and safety experience and/or military/law enforcement experience, including supervisory experience. Defence personnel (minimum major/squadron leader) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability of interact with employees, vendors and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Certification in safety and training and/or licensed as a Security Officer or Law Enforcement Officer may be required. Certified CPR, First Aid instructor and training in law enforcement techniques desired.
- Working knowledge of local laws, investigation methods, OSHA requirements and fire codes and life safety codes.
- Good understanding of the hotel and hospitality business
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Sound Health & energetic
- Good in communication.
- Flexible with working hours and must be a team player
- Multitasking skill
- Needs to be positive minded & self motivated and willing to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting