Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers' needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- To maximize employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- To ensure that each profit centre (e.g. Outlet, Bar, Banquets) is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- To coordinate the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
- To strategically analyze business performance to facilitate accurate and meaningful forecasting, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To proactively manage costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective
- Heads of Department as appropriate.
- To ensure that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
- To assist in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- To feedback the results of the Consumer Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- To constantly evaluate local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations to make sure that the hotel's own operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- To encourage employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- To support the implementation of company policy, demonstrating and reinforcing the company's Values and Culture Characteristics.
- To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- To ensure that employees follow all Resort, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
At least 2 year(s)
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Attractive salary with admissible benefits will be offered to deserving candidates
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Please email your cv with a recent photograph.
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019