Job Description / Responsibility
- Able to provide a warm welcome and fond farewell to the guests.
- Greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Possess good knowledge of a different kind of silverware.
- Good knowledge in maintaining all type of silverware and E.P.N.S ware (Electro Plated Nickel Silver) used in the restaurant for food and beverage service.
- Set up the restaurant according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the hotel's management.
- Make sure all assigned duties prior to service are completed.
- Attend service briefings prior to each meal period.
- Know the restaurant menu and Specials of the day.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Offer Menu and Wine List and attend to napkins.
- Take Food and Beverage orders.
- Serve Food and Beverage orders.
- Check and clear Waiter's station during and after service.
- If required assist in bringing food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Handle all guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Clear soiled silverware and any other operating equipment to designated wash-up/storage area.
- Able to generate the final bill from the POS system and offer to guest settlement.
- To clear and re-set tables according to instructions.
- To clean all soiled linen to the designated area.
- Report any theft or damages to Manager/ Assistant Manager.
- Report to Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Manager before completion of the shift.
- Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
- Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office/accounts department.
- Tally the Credit Card settlements for the day with the batch closing report from EDC machine.
- Close the shift at the POS terminal.
- Able to report for duty punctually, wearing a correct and clean uniform and name badge at all times.
- Able to have a complete understanding of the Restaurant's operating policies and procedures.
- Must participate in staff training and briefings.
- Able to maintain a good teamwork relationship with colleagues.
- Able to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner.
- Assist in stocking linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service.
- Assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
- Able to carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At least 2 year(s)
Age: 20 to 40 year(s)
Attractive salary with admissible benefits will be offered to deserving candidates
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Please email your cv with a recent photograph.
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019