Job Description / Responsibility
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Should possess detailed information about the Hotel, city as well as the competition.
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
- Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Check on VIP reservations, complete their per-registration formalities.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Maintain guest lockers for safe custody.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/ her knowledge.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
- Professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented and interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace. His/her behavior and personal appearance will always be geared to the objective of being an example to all other staff within the Hotel. He/she will strive to use a polite language and well-groomed in his/her relation with the Hotel guests, colleagues and staff.
At least 2 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
Age: At most 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here
Please email your cv with a recent photograph.
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019