Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform laundry and dry-washing duties
- Vacuum all carpeted areas in the office as well as in selected apartments
- Perform basic household chores
- Manage independently in the kitchen
- Send professional messages on the phone
- Write professional emails in English
- Create furniture lists for 500+ apartments every two months
- Genuinely take care of clients from all over the world
- Maintain immaculate cleanliness standards for all rooms
- Perform safe lifting practices
- Maintain occupational health and safety standards
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills is a must
- Be responsible for all daily housekeeping services
- Clean and polish common areas, hallways, stairs, recreational rooms, restrooms, furniture, showpieces, windows, fixtures, floors, walls, etc.
- Report rooms to be inspected when finished (via Email, WhatsApp messages)
- Report any missing or broken items at once to the Management
- Report any suspicious activity to the Management
- Any other tasks assigned by the management & divisional head / reporting person.
- Minimum High School Diploma (S.S.C. / H.S.C.)
1 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have minimum 1-3 years' work experience in hotel operations
- Should have extensive knowledge of household chores
- Should be professional, hard-working, self-driven and energetic
- Should have strong knowledge of the basic smartphone
- Should have the capacity to attend foreigners from all over the world
- Should have good oral communication skills in English and Bengali
- Strong have strong social skills, analytical skills and multitasking abilities.
- Should have positive attitude to new challenges
- Should be able to work long hours
- Should be able to meet deadlines at short notice.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Attractive salary with admissible benefits will be offered to deserving candidates
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Please email your cv with a recent photograph.
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2019