Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide an efficient, accurate, responsive and professional Payroll service.
- Sound knowledge over different wages scale according to Labor Law.
- Must have sound knowledge about the operational Process of Payroll Software.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll.
- Prepare employees' wages by using Payroll software.
- Handling staff/ workers database-file info, leaves and attendance management.
- In-depth knowledge on various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- Payroll & HRIS record management
- Ensure data entry is processed accurately throughout the month/year to meet agreed deadlines for key milestones such as monthly pay runs, annual leave and final settlement. Including all starters, leavers, changes and relevant deductions for the payroll.
- Calculate PF, GF, Tax & other related issues as per necessary.
- Handling Management and Non-Management Database (Personal File Management), Leaves and Attendance Management.
- Time to time HRMS updating by Resignation, Termination, Dismissal, Discharge etc.
- Prepare Final settlement, Maternity leave benefit bill & all allowance bill etc.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA and BBA in Business Administration with good academic record Preferred from Reputed Public or Private University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in HRM
- Skills Required: Compensation & Benefits,HRIS,Labor Law
7 to 12 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Familiarity with payroll software (ERP) / HRIS and Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook; Experience of using a computerized database System.
- A high level of numeracy and an aptitude for Math and accountancy are essential.
- Should be prepared to deal with problems quickly and efficiently - and anticipate potential challenges in the future.
- Should be tactful, considerate and gracious in order to maintain a good corporate as well as personal reputation.
- Reporting Skills.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Transportation, Entertainment Benefits, All Government Holidays and other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting