Job Description / Responsibility
- To assist in Recruitment, Selection & Placement of employees
- To monitor daily attendance, absenteeism, leave and prepare and take necessary action deemed to be appropriate.
- Preparing all kinds of Reports, Agreement, Deed, Meeting Minutes & Circular.
- To look into employee's health, safety & environmental issues in Factory premises.
- Inspecting Daily Labor in place physically and prepare Employee's Daily OT Statement & Reports
- To look after workers and employees service benefits and working facilities including disbursement of this wages and salaries
- Should be well versed in compliance issues and the labor law and to assist in disciplining employees in line with existing labor laws & company policy.
- To have knowledge of Payroll, HRIS and update leave, attendance, yearly increment, salary adjustment and individual salary statement etc.
- Ensure Employees Personal Files & Personal Data are maintained and updated properly.
- To receive interdepartmental note, documents and take actions regarding those issues.
- To write letters/ prepare drafts and correspondent with various department concerned authority and provide administrative support to the Management.
- Ensure Cleaning and Hygiene of factory
- To perform other duties as assigned by higher authority time to time.
- Post Graduate in any discipline, Preferably MBA in HRM
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc will be offered to the deserving candidates with qualification and experience as above
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting