Transcom Beverages Limited, the franchisee of PepsiCo International, USA for Bangladesh, is looking for dynamic and competent personnel to fill the following postition. The company provides competitive remuneration, excellent job environment with career growth.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish a training and development strategy that meets the needs of the organization strategic plan and long term goals.
- Identify training, education and development priorities and needs taking into account TBL's objectives, functional objectives and Performance Management system analysis.
- Help designing training module and content development where requires, prepare annual training plan, liaison with training agencies to ensure smooth execution of training.
- Execute, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the training programs.
- Work closely with Sales team for driving Sales Capability programs for ensuring right capability of the Sales forces. Customize Pepsico training modules/capability programs as per local needs.
- Help embedding a learning culture.
- Encourage and promote all forms of on-the-job learning and coaching, capitalize entire learning platform.
- Facilitate yearly talent assessment and succession planning process.
- Drive leadership development agendas of the Company
- Manage training budget
- University Graduate/ BBA/ MBA from reputed Universities
7 to 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 7-8 years of relevant experience in L&D. Experience in Sales/Sales capability would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of modern training and development principles, philosophy, methods and media and demonstrate an ability to apply these to the workplace
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork & Strong analytical ability
- High Level of Computer literacy (MS Office) is mandatory.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, WPPF etc. will be offered.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting