Work location at Shikalbaha, Karnafully, Chattagram
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage all aspects of day to day HR Operations and activities.
- Execute HR policies, guidelines and practices.
- Assist in talent acquisition.
- Execute on boarding and orientation processes.
- Assist in employees' performance management as well as training and development activities.
- Report on various HR issues of ongoing projects.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as attendance, leaves and compensation etc.
- Manage employees' complains and grievances.
- Initiate different disciplinary actions and prepare letters on appropriate cases.
- Organize and maintain employment records in electronic and paper forms.
- Prepare various office notes, memos, office orders and office circulars.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Management.
- MBA (Major in HRM) from any reputed university is preferred.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at least 33 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must be able to work independently and perform well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Labor laws.
Age: At least 33 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting