The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team as Pharmacy Officer and meaningfully contribute to the efforts to reach the goal of SMC Niltara Model Pharmacy.
Job Description / Responsibility
The position will responsible for the provision of a pharmacy service, including general dispensing, aseptic dispensing and ensuring the daily activities in accordance with the SMC Niltara Model Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to provide a safe and efficient standard of patient/client services. S/he will have to maintain proper documentation and records of all services and will generate necessary reports as per requirements of the program. S/he will also keep the pharmacy clean and ensure visibility of the Pharmacy.
- At least Graduate Pharmacy Certificate approved by Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good supervision and monitoring skills
- Record Keeping and documentation skills
- Excellent coordination skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting