Job Description / Responsibility
- Generating ideas for stories, or taking a brief from a news editor/producer.
- Researching stories through personal contacts, the internet and other valid sources
- Selecting proper angle to deliver the story
- Determines a story’s emphasis, length and format, and organizes material accordingly
- Recording interviews – in person, or through telephone or studio links and conducting live as per requirement
- Shoots and edits news events and news reports
- Produces and presents reports for all platforms of TBN24.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by TBN24 authorities.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Fresh Graduate from any University. Bachelor/master's degree in Journalism/ Media Studies/ Mass Communication/ English/ International Relations from a recognized university. At least 3 years' proven experience in journalism, preferably in broadcast journalism for Broadcast Journalist and onward positions.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 24 years
- Excellent writing skills.
- Presentation Skill and clear pronunciation.
- Passion for Journalism.
- Excellent news-gathering and reporting skills
- Ability to think creatively and see all potential angles of story.
- Should have excellent listening and speaking skill in Bangla and English
- Awareness of Media Law
- Ability to take initiatives and work under pressure.
- Roaster based duty, 3 morning shift minimum.
- Age 24 above
Age: At least 24 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting