To build and enhance a positive corporate image of the company by developing effective communication content and executing sustainable media relation programs.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create engaging and well researched content for print and digital platforms such as reports, op-eds, press releases, social media posts, info-graphics, website text, speeches, keynote presentations and other content on company products & services, CSR, consumer and other activities
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situations
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and communicate PR results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within media industry including business and trade publications, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Plan and organize media engagement and outreach program including workshop, press conference, field trip or any other event for journalists, civil society, think tanks, etc.
- Coordinate all public relations activities across the company through working closely with various divisions and departments
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis for media and stakeholder management.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the company and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing
2 to 3 year(s)
- Relevant experience, preferably in journalism, PR agency or any reputed corporate houses
- Excellent writing skills on English as well as Bangla
- Good command of spoken English
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- A proactive team player with an outgoing attitude
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting