- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- To receive the patients sample in the appropriate fixative and to give input in the HMS.
- Entering samples in respective Histology/ Cytology Register and giving the respective identity numbers.
- Helping the doctors in grossing of the specimens and FNAC procedures.
- Making the paraffin blocks of tissue, preparing the slides and staining of the slides and doing all the special stains.
- Preparing frozen section slides for the samples coming for frozen section.
- Mounting the slides with appropriate identity numbers.
- Filing the slides & paraffin blocks.
- Typing the reports & taking printouts.
- Maintaining the delivery register for the reports.
- Supervises the lab cleaning & also sample discarding.
- Maintaining the equipment's with biomedical persons.
- Maintaining the purchase indent & consumption of the consumables & Lab items.
- Performs all other tasks as required by the department.
Full Time, Contractual
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Lab medicine
- Must have State faculty registration
- Age 25 to 30 years
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Professional knowledge.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Process Oriented.
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Proper knowledge and idea of how to do the experiments.
- Knowledge of cross checking specimens with the records available.
- Ability to make reports.
- Prompt on helping others.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- As per AHD policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/