- Department/ Division : Medical Services
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- He/ she is to complete the In-Patient rounds everyday before Consultant round and fill the case sheets and progress notes
- He/ she shall be responsible for providing adequate treatment to the patient as advised by the consultants.
- He/ she shall be responsible to continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary.
- He/She shall order investigations as advised by the Consultant and ensure.
- He/ she shall ensure the necessary cross referrals and communicate the opinion of other specialists to the primary consultant
- He/She shall check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions and do fresh orders for patients.
- He/She shall take part in patient and family education along with the Primary consultant.
- To be an active member for the quality initiatives of the department
- To attend all clinical meetings, CME and work shops and actively participate in paper presentations
Full Time, Contractual
- MBBS with FCPS/ Diploma in cardiology.
- Must have BMDC registration
At most 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- He/She shall assist consultant during all procedures: E.g. Angiography, angioplasty.
- He/She shall perform procedures e.g. central and peripheral venous access.
- He/She shall perform diagnostic procedures echocardiography, stress tread mill test and report ECG in out patients.
- He/She can perform temporary pacemaker implantation in emergency situations to save and resuscitate the patients
- Asses mange and all cardiac emergencies in Coronary care Unit and Critical care areas including accident & emergency Department
- To oversee and guide the residents in the Coronary care Unit
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Shows respect and behave in accordance with Good Medical Practice
- Works flexibly and deals with tasks effectively and efficiently
- Remains calm in stressful or high pressure situations and adopts a timely, rational approach
- Maintains good inter personal relationship with his colleagues and juniors.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please read the job description carefully. Do not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest. Do not send any hard copies of your CV to HR department OR any email to HR department.
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2018
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/