Contract basis job
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receiving all medicine & related items from central store as per requirement and preserve in out door medicine store for sale.
- Recording the out door pharmacy items properly in computer
- Delivery of medicine & related items as per receiving requisition of user with department proper posting in software (HIS) and conduct & coordinate out door sales.
- Receive payments against bills of out door sales and submit to the cash accounts section in proper time.
- Maintenance of optimum inventory and report to the Departmental head for items those are below buffer level
- Feedback regarding quality of received medicine and others through collecting information from using department.
- Report immediately regarding any adverse situation.
- Other necessary issues as per instruction of higher authority.
Diploma in Pharmacy from any institute recognized by Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh with 2 years experience.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 21 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Hospital items (pharmacy) are safeguard and preserved
- Provide useful, accurately and timely informative reports to manager, supply chain
- Update daily work and entry pharmacy item in the computer.
- Computer literacy on MS Office is a must.
Age: 21 to 30 year(s)
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Accidental Death Policy, Group Life Insurance and other admissible benefits as per organization's rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting