Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for providing care to the patients admitted at Neurosurgery Department. Should be under direct guidance of the Head of Department / Senior Consultants/ Consultants and work in close harmony and supervision of the Registrars/ Associate Consultants/ Consultant/ Sr. Consultant in managing patients at spheres of Neurosurgery Department. He/She would supervise and monitor the works of Resident doctors and guide them to perform as per protocol. The incumbent should have to attend duties at night as well day time rosters, participate in academic activities and tasks should be performed delegated by seniors.
- Essential Functions:
- Attend and prepare patients for surgery
- . Looking after post surgical patients in cabins, ward, HDU & ICU
- Assisting in operating procedure.
- Duties on call as per demand.
- Attend OPD/indoor patients/Ward & Cabins
- . Works and manages patients with utmost care and diligence
- Attend OPD regular as directed by Head of the Department/ Seniors.
- Participate actively in the CME programs arranged by the hospital.
- . Develop excellent interpersonal skills and raports with all peers’ involved–all doctors, patients and nursing staffs.
- Participate in academic activities.
- MBBS from BMDC recognized institutions with one year internship completed.
- Minimum 02 years working experience in Neurosurgery Department at any reputed hospital/institute.
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Punctuality in attendance.
- Attendance to patients and briefing of seniors on patient condition.
- Participation at CME meeting.
- Enhancing clinical and non - invasive knowledge and skills.
- Record of prompt and timely attendance to patients.
40,000 - 45,000
As per organizational rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting