Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for providing care to the patients admitted at Neurosurgery Department. Should be under direct guidance of the Head of Department / Senior Consultants/ Consultants and work in close harmony and supervision of the Associate Consultants/ Consultant/ Sr. Consultant in managing patients at spheres of Neurosurgery Department. He/She would supervise and monitor the works of Asst. Registrar and Resident doctors and guide them to perform as per protocol. The incumbent should have to attend duties at morning as well as at night time on demand. Participate in academic activities and tasks should be performed delegated by seniors.
- Essential Functions:
- Should see all ICU patients of consultants and admitted patients.
- Looking after post surgical patients in cabins, ward, HDU & ICU
- Assisting in all surgical procedure.
- Supervise the admission notes, progress notes (SOAP format), discharge summaries of all patients.
- In case of any emergency (worsening of clinical condition of a patient) in ward, cabin, HDU, ICU etc. patient should be evaluated and discussed with respective consultant and do needful.
- Regular rounds with Consultants/Sr. Consultant as per requirement.
- . Duties on call as per demand.
- Maintain suitable roster for Assistant Registrar/Resident.
- Works and manages patients with utmost care and diligence
- Attend OPD regular as directed by Head of the Department/ Seniors.
- MBBS from BMDC recognized institutions with Post Graduate degree in Neurosurgery with MS/FCPS or its equivalent.
- Working experience in Neurosurgery Department at any reputed hospital/institute may be preferred.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Punctuality in attendance.
- Attendance to patients and briefing of seniors on patient condition.
- Participation at CME meeting.
- Enhancing clinical and non - invasive knowledge and skills.
- Record of prompt and timely attendance to patients.
As per organizational rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting