Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for providing care to the patients admitted at Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery unit. Should be under direct guidance of the Head of Department/Senior Consultants/Consultants. The incumbent should have to attend duties according to rosters.
- Essential Functions:
- Attend OPD/indoor patients (ward & cabins) regularly as directed by the HoD/Consultants.
- Attend and prepare patients for surgery.
- Assist the HoD/Senior Consultant in all types of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery.
- Look after post surgical patients in ward, cabins, ICU & Step down ICU.
- Duties as per Hospital Policy.
- Works and manages patients with utmost care and diligence during emergency.
- Participate actively in the Clinical/Academic/CME programs arranged by the hospital.
- Develop excellent interpersonal skills and rapports with peers involved-all doctors, patients and nursing staffs.
- Carry out tasks assigned by his/her seniors/competent authority.
- MBBS with Post Graduation degree in FCPS/MS/FRCS on General Surgery.
- Candidates having experience in Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery may be preferred.
- At least 03 scientific publications recognized by BMDC/Academic Council of BSMMU.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Punctuality in attendance.
- Attendance to patients and briefing of seniors on patient condition.
- Participation at Academic meeting (Clinical/CME programs).
- Enhancing clinical and non - invasive knowledge and skills.
- Record of prompt and timely attendance to patients.
- Dealing with surgical emergencies.
As per organization rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting