Job Description / Responsibility
- Supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of the project implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for implementing project activities.
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators.
- Actively assist and participate in project events.
- Undertake other program administration tasks as and when necessary.
- Ensure transparency, ethical conduct and efficiency in project implementation.
- Reporting on project activities and expenditure as requested by the Project Coordinator and according to project time frames.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Report to Project Manager about any of changes which impact to the project implementation.
- Be responsible for monitoring and supervision of activities implemented in the project's sites to ensure effective implementation.
- Supervising and recording project activities expenditure against budget.
- Implement the project M&E plan in a professional manner.
- Visit project sites on a regular basis (monthly or bi-monthly).
- Participate in planning for transfer/transition of achievements.
- Provide technical support to project team.
- Participating in designing research/ study, collecting analysis data, translating document research findings together with other project team member and consultants.
- Support finances in payment procedure (verification, follow up)
MA/ MSS/ MLM
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in program/project management;
- Experience to handle all forms of violence, Specially sexual & Gender base violence
- Experience in directly supporting women and girl survivors of male violence;
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, mentoring and building capacity of staff;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating practical workshops and learning on this issues outlined in the areas of responsibility for this position;
- IT literate with knowledge of MS word and internet programs.
- Able to travel frequently at different project location
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Other benefits as per organizational policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting