- Job ID# : 58603
- Under the supervision of the Direct of Finance and Administration, the Grants Manager will manage BNA`s grants program, assuring compliance with USAID regulations and generally accepted standards, laws, and administrative policies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working closely with the project's technical staff, define scopes of work for grantees to support BNA's technical objectives.
- Conduct grants solicitation and advertisements; design and prepare grant review guidelines for evaluators, including scoring formats; convene grant committee meetings; participate in negotiations with applicants, prepare the negotiation memoranda and awards.
- Oversee grants administration, compliance and implementation procedures, and ensure compliance with USAID procurement regulations and local laws.
- Develop and implement a grant tracking system to ensure the timely and correct execution of all grant agreements.
- Collaborate with the monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) team to obtain required monitoring data and to support ongoing learning.
- Make periodic visits to the organizations and institutions that are executing projects supported by grants funds.
- Organize/provide ongoing support and training to strengthen grantee financial, management, and governance systems, as well as operational policies and manuals.
- Review invoicing from grantees and ensure that all payment requests are supported and justified by appropriate documentation.
- Facilitate the technical approval and payment of grantees.
- Ensure a successful and compliant close-out of grant activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred)
At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years of professional experience.
- At least four years of experience managing USAID grants.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting