Job Description / Responsibility
- The incumbent will assist Deputy Manager-PCHP to provide technical support in implementing PCHP program.
- He/ She will be responsible for managing PCHP database (inclusion and exclusion etc.).
- He /she will visit PCHP outlets frequently to assess the quality of service delivery, provide onsite technical support to improve service delivery;
- Provide support to DM-PCHP in developing work plan along with budget and prepare quarterly/annual report.
- S/he will be actively involved in reviewing and developing PCHP training curriculum as well as presentation.
- In addition, he/ she will track the logistic of PCHP program like POP materials, job aids and service delivery materials etc. and take decision based on tracking findings.
- He/ She will also regularly review e-sales, eFORT for programmatic decision making and provide support in the PCHP training session based on program needs.
- Medical Graduate/ Master of Social Science
At least 5 year(s)
- 5 years working experiences in Family Planning/Reproductive Health/ Maternal Health program and in designing and developing network of the private health professionals.
- Experience of working with private sector will be highly preferred
- Communication skill both in Bangla and English
- Excellent Inter Personal Communication (IPC) skills, Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Product detailing and counseling skills, Program documentation skills
- Skilled in training guideline development as well as facilitating training session.
- Supervision and monitoring of the private sector health providers at the field level.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Selected candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefit package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting