Job Description / Responsibility
- Job ID: 19172
- Practice Area - Job Family: Environment&Disaster Reduction - DISASTER RESILIENCE
- Grade: SB3
- Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
At least Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years practical experience in Accounting inormation system of UN-related projects/ international development organizations/reputed multinational organizations;
- Strong understanding of budgeting and the UN/GoB accounting system-candidates familiar with UNDP administrative, program, and financial procedures preferred;
- Ability to use MS Office packages and IT based financial software management;
- Initiative, sound judgment, and capacity to work independently; and
- Knowledge in general administration, Procurement (PPR), will be treated as an extra advantage.
- Knowledge on Atlas ERP will be treated as an advantage
- Ability to formulate and manage budgets, manage contributions and investments, manage transactions, conduct financial analysis, reporting and cost-recovery: excellent project oversight functions, including audit, accurate and thorough risk assessment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bangla.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
View detail and apply through this link : https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=19172&hrs_jo_pst_seq=1&hrs_site_id=2
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2018
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org