Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Masters in Social Science or any other discipline.
8 to 10 year(s)
- At least 8-10 years working experience in managerial positions including 3 years' experience in management of Livelihood/food security/ Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and WASH/Shelter program& emergency response management.
- Proven experience on program planning, implementation, budgeting, financial management, staff management, report writing and monitoring & evaluation.
- Strong supervision and management skills, ability to contribute to a small, proactive team management, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
- Clear conception/understanding on the challenges of the Host Community (due to Myanmar Refugee influx)in the project dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Sound computer skill on MS word, Excel, power point and others.
- Experience on network/ linkage/collaboration with union/upazila/district /camp level network and likeminded organizations.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting