Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum Diploma in Civil or Construction engineering.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the construction of shelter and/or Construction of Civil engineering works in INGO/LNGO.
- Strong understanding of Resilience, DRR and Climate Change issues; Vulnerability Assessment, Needs Assessment and Emergency Response.
- Have clear understanding/conception on preparation of tender related documents like, BOQ, specification for tendering etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer skills on computer software e. g MS office, Excel, AutoCAD software, internet.
- Communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bangla.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting