Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum Diploma in Civil or Construction engineering.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the construction of shelter and/or Construction of Civil engineering works in INGO/LNGO.
- Strong understanding of Resilience, DRR and Climate Change issues; Vulnerability Assessment, Needs Assessment and Emergency Response.
- Have clear understanding/conception on preparation of tender related documents like, BOQ, specification for tendering etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer skills on computer software e. g MS office, Excel, AutoCAD software, internet.
- Communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bangla.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an Application addressing Executive Director along with CV, Two copies recent passport size photographs, copy of national ID card, copies of Educational & work experience certificates to "Human Resource Department, Resource Integration Centre (RIC), House # 20 (2nd Floor), Road # 11 (New), 32 (Old), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209".
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2018