Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum Diploma in Civil engineering.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the construction of infrastructures.
- Experience working for development of projects in rural communities; and displacement sites including spontaneous and makeshift settlements is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Resilience, DRR and Climate Change issues; Vulnerability Assessment, Needs Assessment and Emergency Response.
- Have clear understanding/conception on preparation of tender related documents like, BOQ, specification for tendering etc.
- Proficiency in using computer software e. g AutoCAD, MS office and internet.
- Communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bangla.
- Willingness to drive motorcycle in the assigned areas and must have valid driving license.
- Skill on capacity building of community groups.
- Experienced on Environmental examination of interventions.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an Application addressing Executive Director along with CV, Two copies recent passport size photographs, copy of national ID card, copies of Educational & work experience certificates to "Human Resource Department, Resource Integration Centre (RIC), House # 20 (2nd Floor), Road # 11 (New), 32 (Old), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209".
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2018