Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Masters in Social Science/Statistics, Development Studies or any other discipline with minimum 3 years' experience on M&E in any reputed NGO/INGO. Education can be relaxed up to graduation for highly experienced candidate.
At least 3 year(s)
- Proven skill and competencies to work with MS-Excel, MS-Access, In addition working knowledge on SPSS will be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge on qualitative and quantitative M&E system, large database management, monitoring of Food Security and Livelihoods, Resilience, Disaster Risk Reduction and WASH/Shelter (hard & soft) activities.
- Understanding on ICT and web based online automated information management system
- Knowledge of participatory approach, institutional assessment, quantitative and qualitative techniques for various assessments and analysis.
- Ability to manage M&E/MIS database, including template design, data entry, cleaning, logical checks of monitoring data.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an Application addressing Executive Director along with CV, Two copies recent passport size photographs, copy of national ID card, copies of Educational & work experience certificates to "Human Resource Department, Resource Integration Centre (RIC), House # 20 (2nd Floor), Road # 11 (New), 32 (Old), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209".
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2018