Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Masters in Social Science/Statistics, Development Studies or any other discipline with minimum 3 years' experience on M&E in any reputed NGO/INGO. Education can be relaxed up to graduation for highly experienced candidate.
At least 3 year(s)
- Proven skill and competencies to work with MS-Excel, MS-Access, In addition working knowledge on SPSS will be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge on qualitative and quantitative M&E system, large database management, monitoring of Food Security and Livelihoods, Resilience, Disaster Risk Reduction and WASH/Shelter (hard & soft) activities.
- Understanding on ICT and web based online automated information management system
- Knowledge of participatory approach, institutional assessment, quantitative and qualitative techniques for various assessments and analysis.
- Ability to manage M&E/MIS database, including template design, data entry, cleaning, logical checks of monitoring data.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting