Resource Integration Centre (RIC), a national level development organization, invites applications from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi national to fill up the following positions for its Monsoon Response-Myanmar Refuzee Crisis Cox`s Bazar Project. The project will be implemented in Ukhiya Upazila in Cox`s Bazar District with the Technical and Financial supports of CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
M.Com/ B.Com with 3 years practical experience in financial management of large project.
At least 3 year(s)
- Proven skill in financial management, managing of donor funds, VAT, Tax & donor compliance especially for USAID compliance requirements.
- Skilled in budget preparation, budget monitoring and review of project expenses.
- Proficiency in computer, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point) and email communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill and staff supervision& management.
- Sound in procurement procedure and different payment procedures.
- Efficient in maintaining and keeping proper record of office assets.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting