Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employee of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource organizational requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Candidate should be Master degree or MBA (Major HR).
At least 10 year(s)
- Age : 45 years minimum(Age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate)
- Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, social, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Required fluency in spoken and written in English languages.
- At least 10 years working experiences with INGO/NGO
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- Honest, team player and high level of integrity
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international or local emergencies or major disasters
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application (along with Cover Letter, update CV, recent passport size Photograph and two references) is to be addressed to Director, HR & Administration, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, National Headquarters, 684-686 Bara Moghbazar Dhaka 1217 and to be sent by mail only at email@example.com by 22 November. 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : Nov 22, 2018