- LAMB is a well-run major mission Hospital, Community Health Development, Training and Research organization. Services cover more than 6.3 million people in North West Bangladesh.
- There is a vacancy for the following regular position based at LAMB Liaison Office, Dhaka:
- Job Summary: Work as liaison for LAMB with Dhaka based organizations. Maintain accurate cash accounts. Assist in purchasing if needed. Responsible for assisting with business that takes place in Dhaka. Keep communication with LAMB, provide updated information on work requested from LAMB Head Office, status and progress of different Government related work. Maintain accurate and transparent accounts of income and expenditures of Dhaka Liaison Office. Assist LAMB based personnel in Dhaka business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- In coordination with LAMB Finance and Admin Director and others liaise between Dhaka office and LAMB Head Office (Parbatipur) of different Government offices such as NGO Affairs Bureau, Home Ministry, Immigration office, Special Branch of Police (SB), National Security Intelligence (NSI) etc. and collect inspection reports on time.
- Submit Project Proposals with FD-6, FD-2, FD-3 and other necessary documents to obtain NGO Bureau approvals and obtain Fund Release in a timely manner.
- Follow the protocol for FD-9 and multiple entry visas, visa extension, exit permit and obtain visas from different embassies, immigration office, Home Ministry etc. in coordination with LAMB Head Office for Expatriates. Assist LAMB National staff getting visa application forms.
- Submit other papers to NGO Affairs Bureau, BMDC and other offices.
- Obtain papers that are needed for the organization.
- Responsible to inform the supervisor of any new policies or changes in government policy.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and transparent Books of Accounts, Bank Transactions, submit financial expense report to LAMB Head Office on time and dates determined by the Head Office.
- Purchase items needed for LAMB as per Purchase Request provided by Purchasing based on the time frame and arrange to send them to Parbatipur.
- Obtain quotations for purchasing materials, equipments etc. as per request from Purchasing.
- Make payment (by cash or cheque) on time after the bills are received, in accordance with instructions from Finance.
- Assist purchasing stationeries/ office supplies or small items from time to time.
- Carry out additional responsibilities or assignments as requested by the Supervisor, Executive Director and other Directors.
Bachelor Degree in any subject. Knowledge about different Government offices such as NGO Affairs Bureau, Home Ministry, Immigration office, Special Branch of Police (SB), National Security Intelligence (NSI), Staff Supervision and 3 years' experience in related field.
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: At least 25 year(s)
35,000 - 40,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting