Job Description / Responsibility
- Branding and messaging:
- Contribute to the socialization of Habitat's new global messaging/branding platform in terms of telling the Habitat story, protecting the brand, the use of creatives, etc, based on the international edition of the Habitat Brand Guide.
- Generate ideas to motivate youth volunteers and engage them in social development.
- Co-ordinate events between Habitat Bangladesh and Abinta Kabir Foundation.
- Organize yearly Young Leader's Builds and other builds when proposed.
- Social media and media relations:
- Preparing reports for Habitat Bangladesh's website and social media update.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Communications and RD to gather content, edit and distribute Habitat Bangladesh's publications when needed.
- Write volunteer's stories for various media.
- Volunteer program:
- Research on volunteers from various organizations to raise awareness in housing for the poor in Bangladesh. · Develop a guideline on women and youth volunteerism in the housing in Bangladesh.
- Assist Senior Manager for Communications and Resource Development to develop and implement strategies for volunteer engagement with universities, youth groups, faith-based organizations, etc
- Work with program colleagues to host volunteer teams on build sites, ensuring their safety and a meaningful experience to build longer-term support
- Work with youth supporters in organizing activities under the Habitat Young Leaders Build campaign.
- Resource development:
- Develop resources, manage sponsors and organize events.
- Assist Senior Manager for Communications and Resource Development to manage relationship with schools, embassies, foundations, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Recent Master Degree recipients are eligible for this position The ideal person should have a Master degree from a reputed University in Humanities, Sociology, Social Welfare, Development Studies
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Anthropology Excellent communication and presentation skills in both spoken & written English & Bengali Advance skills in MS Office required and graphic software desirable. High moral character with integrity and honesty Capacity to negotiate with/International & National volunteers/ government officials/ partners.
- Demonstrate good stewardship of resources, transparency and accountability.
As per organizational policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If your qualification and experience match with our requirements, and you share a commitment to Habitat`s values and vision, please forward completed HFHB`s Job Application Form to email@example.com or send the same to The Human Resource Manager, Habitat for Humanity International- Bangladesh, House # 12 (3rd Floor), Road # 16/A, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 by November 25, 2018 within 12:00pm. The Job Application Form can be downloaded by clicking here. Please note the application form is required to be completed in full and that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2018