Job Description / Responsibility
- Branding and messaging:
- Contribute to the socialization of Habitat's new global messaging/branding platform in terms of telling the Habitat story, protecting the brand, the use of creatives, etc, based on the international edition of the Habitat Brand Guide.
- Generate ideas to motivate youth volunteers and engage them in social development.
- Co-ordinate events between Habitat Bangladesh and Abinta Kabir Foundation.
- Organize yearly Young Leader's Builds and other builds when proposed.
- Social media and media relations:
- Preparing reports for Habitat Bangladesh's website and social media update.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Communications and RD to gather content, edit and distribute Habitat Bangladesh's publications when needed.
- Write volunteer's stories for various media.
- Volunteer program:
- Research on volunteers from various organizations to raise awareness in housing for the poor in Bangladesh. · Develop a guideline on women and youth volunteerism in the housing in Bangladesh.
- Assist Senior Manager for Communications and Resource Development to develop and implement strategies for volunteer engagement with universities, youth groups, faith-based organizations, etc
- Work with program colleagues to host volunteer teams on build sites, ensuring their safety and a meaningful experience to build longer-term support
- Work with youth supporters in organizing activities under the Habitat Young Leaders Build campaign.
- Resource development:
- Develop resources, manage sponsors and organize events.
- Assist Senior Manager for Communications and Resource Development to manage relationship with schools, embassies, foundations, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Recent Master Degree recipients are eligible for this position The ideal person should have a Master degree from a reputed University in Humanities, Sociology, Social Welfare, Development Studies
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Anthropology Excellent communication and presentation skills in both spoken & written English & Bengali Advance skills in MS Office required and graphic software desirable. High moral character with integrity and honesty Capacity to negotiate with/International & National volunteers/ government officials/ partners.
- Demonstrate good stewardship of resources, transparency and accountability.
As per organizational policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting