Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project activities, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, trainings, workshops, orientations, dialogues etc.
- Communication with stakeholders including civil society organizations, village level institutions and local government bodies and government departments.
- Develop nutrition sensitive climate smart micro-plans for project.
- Develop project reports as per requirements of donors and counterparts.
- Arrangement and facilitation of advocacy workshops and policy dialogues with stakeholders at local & national levels.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare guidelines, curriculums and modules for orientation/training and workshops.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings/workshops/dialogues.
- Facilitate capacity building workshops for staffs under project and service providers.
- Ensure timely preparation of sector specific documents and appropriate maintenance of documents.
Master degree in any subject, Preferably related to health and nutrition.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Five years working experience in NGO/ INGO and among them three years' experience on Nutrition and WASH.
- Knowledge and understanding on nutrition, integrated farming system, WASH, climate change etc.
- Previous experience of work with community institutions and CSOs.
- Knowledge on child growth standards and skills of identification of severe acute malnutrition in children.
- Ability to communicate with local level stakeholders including government departments, service providers, local govt. and civil society organizations.
- Ability to facilitate dialogue, orientation, workshop etc.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting