Job Description / Responsibility
- Regular supervise microfinance activities of 200 branches having more than 500 crore taka outstanding.
- Will have to designing, planning and implementing of Microfinance program with the expertise to analyze productivity and financial ratios.
- Formulate policies, documents and guidelines having dynamic leadership and command in mobilizing subordinate staff.
- Prepare monitoring tools and checklists to follow up and guide the program personnel and activities in the right track.
- Will have to manage fund efficiently and utilize staff effectively.
- Take decision independently, identify problems and provide solution immediately.
- Will have to maintain liaison with different GO/NGOs and relevant stakeholders.
- Visit field activities at least 15 days in a month.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Micro Finance
15 to 19 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Around 20 years experience in the field of Microfinance program and 5 years experience as head of microfinance in any reputed microfinance institution.
- Experience in preparing business plan, budget analysis, productivity analysis and financial ratio analysis.
- Experience in supervising and monitoring microfinance team consisting 2000 staff.
- Good command in English language both spoken and written.
- Must be skilled in computer literacy especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MIS/AIS analysis etc.
Age: 40 to 50 year(s)
Bogura (Bogura Sadar)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Foreign tour.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Md. Saidul Islam Head of Admin & HRD Gram Unnayan Karma (GUK), 02 Ajaj Housing Banani, Bogra.
Empowered communities overcoming poverty through income generation and education in rural Bangladesh and to emerge as a nodal agency for socio-economic development of the poor in partnership with community, GO/NGOs, donors & private sectors.http://gukbd.com/