Job Description / Responsibility
- Direct activities related to vehicle deploying, dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles, such as Cover vans, Staff cars and Tankers.
- Review, reconcile the transportation cost, recommend cost effective transportations channel, and analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Making sure that all transport fleet vehicles are properly maintained and serviced.
- Co-ordinate internal affairs related to transport links, including the driver delivery time, delivery process, delivery service levels.
- Liaison with traffic department, BRTA, civil govt. administration for smooth transport operations.
- Ensure updated documentations related to fleet management, settle cases and look after accidental issues.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures.
- Sound administrative action, train, motivates, coach and mentor transport drivers
B.Sc in Automobile Engineering from reputed institute or Masters in any discipline
At least 7 year(s)
Age 30 to 40 yearsGender: Both
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
Health & Life Insurance Benefits, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises