- The images will be distributed with WFP press releases or published and posted on the internet.
- Contract Type: Special Service Agreement
- Contract Duration: On need basis
- Nationality: Bangladeshi only
Job Description / Responsibility
- The job holder shall create the following photographs in Cox's Bazar district:
- Photographs and video footages capturing ongoing WFP operations for example DRR, school feeding, Energy & Environment, collaboration, SCOPE roll out, E Vouchers, Food shop and logistics.
- Archive photos and captions
- Film and photograph donor supported efforts
- Video image and interviews of high level missions, donors and staff explaining WFP operations in camps
- Other photographs and videos as instructed by Communications Officer.
- Film and document VNR for WFP corporate: SCOPE roll out, E Voucher scale up, mega camp challenges, monsoon preparedness and treating/preventing malnutrition and personal accounts of life in the camps
- Capture stories for monsoon readiness and site planning
- Photos and videos footages to be taken on professional digital equipment in high resolution. All photos taken shall be submitted with photo numbers and detailed captions.
- WFP owns the copyright of all images taken on this assignment. The contractor can use the images for purposes of portfolio or non-lucrative exhibitions of their work, with prior permission obtained from WFP.
Graduation/Diploma in Photography
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of experience as a professional photographer
- Willingness and ability to work as part of the WFP team
- Local knowledge
- Fluency in English, Bangla and local language
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bangla
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting