- Duration of contract : 12 months
- Lateral relationships: Establish and ensure effective working relationships with members in the team of AmRC/IFRC, PNSs, PMO team and respective RC unit
Job Description / Responsibility
- Administrative role:
- - Manage office supply stock and place order including preparation of reports on expenses and office budget.
- - Organize a filing system for important and confidential office documents
- - Provide assistance to maintain monthly work plan of programme activities
- Financial role:
- - Maintain books of accounts of the project and ensure smooth functioning of the accounting systems and record keeping pertaining to the project.
- Store and preserve all the valuable and necessary documents and records related to project accounting.
- Maintain Accounting Software for Project Accounts and update regular posting, where necessary.
- Report on daily cash balance.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and stock registers of Project.
- Preserve all project related documents/ records/ data including hard and soft copy back-up.
- Assist the Senior Accounts Officer to prepare annual budget, monthly and periodical financial statements.
- Assist and cooperate Internal and External audit of the Project.
- Support to procurement of goods, materials, equipment.
- Check and verify bills and voucher received from PMO project staff in line with agreed budget and ensuring submission of bills to BDRCS NHQ in time.
- Ensure salary payment to the staff and volunteers and other personnel's involve with the project.
- Ensure procurement of goods and service necessary for the project in accordance with the existing financial and procurement policy of BDRCS.
- Bachelor degree in commerce/Finance, BBA
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 36 years
- At least 3/5 years working experience in financial management including office administration
- Having excellent skill on written, verbal communication and time management
- Skills and abilities:
- • Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- • Typing skill on Bangla and English language
- • Fluent in English and Bangla
- Personal qualities:
- • Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement
- • Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- • Integrity & high standards of personal conduct
- • Listening skills; Cultural sensitivity; Flexibility & adaptability; Team player and gender sensitive
- • Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international, local emergencies or major disasters
- Age : 36 years maximum (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate)
Age: At most 36 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting