Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for implementation of social and economic empowerment (S&EE) related project activities
- Develop S&EE framework and tools, collecting, computing, and analyzing data and producing reports
- Facilitate and conduct various capacity building trainings on IGA and others issues in need based
- Linkage and communicate with various service provider agencies in government and non government/private sectors
Masters in Agriculture and relevant subjects.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 year(s) working experience in livelihood project or 3 years working experience on Value chain based project
- Strong facilitation skill on training management for SRG and CBO
- Skill and vast knowledge on market, TVET, update income generating options and value chain development
- In depth knowledge and personality to build up capacity of project staffs through monitoring lens
- Strong advocacy skill with duty bearers for sensitizing them in favor of targeted groups
- Experience on mobilizing community resources, linkage with MFI and establish the economic hub like RSSC
- Having strong write up skill capturing impact level based on project outcomes, outputs in qualitative and quantities view
- Expertise on arranging various workshops, meeting, trainings with concern government officials and local level public representatives
- Analytical skill for critical problem solving, accuracy of data
- Able to demonstrate team work approach and ensuring friendly environment for project staffs
- Sincere about time management
- Excellent at Micro Soft Office package.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd