Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the development of funding strategy of the organization.
- Develop and implementation of plan for business opportunities.
- Ensure the quality of all new and renewable proposal development including full responsiveness to donor requirement.
- Identification and mapping of institutional, foundation and individual funding sources.
- Prepare Concept Note, Project Proposal, and Expression of Interest (EOI) along with budget and budget narrative/justification.
- Prepare and implement resource mobilization strategy
- Establish and maintain liaison with different national and international partners and donors, develop MoU with different government and non-government organizations, for new project
- Participate and provide support to the development and implementation of resource mobilization and partnership development strategies.
- Contract negotiation and drafting and revision of agreements with donors
- Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned directly linked to resource mobilization and partnership-building activities.
- Documents and tracks innovative strategies/best practices/new approaches
- Support project implementation team for proper and timely implementation
- Master's degree in Social Science/Economics/English/Development Studies and other relevant subject from any reputed University. S/he should have an excellent command over English.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- At least 7 years experience in project proposal development, grant writing, communication and social research (For highly skilled persons experience may be relaxed).
- S/he should have an excellent command over English.
- The post holder must be able to think out of box, work independently with minimum supervision.
Age: At most 50 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- TK. 60,000 /- (Basic Tk. 30,000/- + Fringe Benefit Tk. 30,000/-) (Contractual)
- In addition to salary, other admissible benefits will be provided as per organizational policy. Candidates will be offered training and capacity building opportunities both in and outside Bangladesh. Candidates who receive any foreign training will have to sign a bond to serve FPAB for at least one year after completing the training.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting