- Friends In Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement Technical Director- USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity Project
- supported by Abt associates. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position:
- Location : The position will be based at Project Office, Faridpur
Job Description / Responsibility
- Finance and Administration Specialist will be to oversee the project's finance, administration, operations, security, procurement, logistics, and human resources activities. The Specialist will ensure financial compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and will serve as the legal representative of the project.
- Oversee procurement, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records
- Presentation of researched information for planning and status of financial resources of the office
- Manage the Contract budget and prepare financial reports for submission to USAID/donor.
- Ensure that expended funds are compliant with USAID regulations and policies
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Ensure smooth operations and logistics of the project on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of the proper filing system for finance records and documents.
- Team management, knowledge sharing with project staff to regularly review program implementation and performance;
- Effective & efficient use of project assets & resources ;
- Any other duties as assigned by the FIVDB authority
- Master's degree in (Accounting/Finance) CACC completed will be preferred.
- Minimum of (06) six years of relevant experience providing financial and administration on similar projects and activities is required.
At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Demonstrated experience, in increasing roles of responsibility, in finance, operations, security, procurement, contracts management, logistics and/or human resource related matters.
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations is required.
- Prior experience in a Finance and Administration Specialist role or similar positions, guiding and providing quality assurance for complex activities' financial and procurement activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required.
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.http://www.fivdb.net