- Friends In Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement Technical Director- USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity Project supported by Abt associates. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position:
- Location : The position will be based at Project Office, Faridpur
Job Description / Responsibility
- Officer, Finance & Administration is responsible for all necessary reporting in relation to project finance and accounts. S/he is also responsible for daily transactions like checking of bill and payments, staff advance (cheque & cash), adjustments, booking of expense in computerized system etc.
- Supervise all aspects of accounting function and maintains accounting records of the project.
- Ensure that ledgers are regular basis.
- Ensure that all financial records are maintained according to audit standards, including bank receipts, disbursement registers, invoices, bank statements, advance for Day-to-Day expenses, stock registers etc.
- Ensure that bank statements are reconciled in each month.
- Prepare quarterly Grants Financial Report and Monthly Financial Report, get it signed by appropriate authority and send it to Admin & Finance Division of donor in time.
- Responding to audit comments and implementing Audit recommendation Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Preparing budget, keeping track of revenue generation fund and generate reports.
- Analyze expenditure level compared with budget on monthly basis (Monthly Budget vs. Actual reports of Program Expenditure.)
- Regular monitoring of all Finance & administrative activities.
- Disburse funds to Upazilla.
- Submitting quarterly financial reports to donors.
- Issue advance for Day-to-Day expenses and review Advance vouchers.
- Ensure preparation of monthly payroll and staff salary.
- Procurement of all goods and services as per budget provision and FIVDB/donor guideline, required for the office.
- Establish working relationship with GOB on logistics supplies.
- Ensure Fixed Asset Recording, Annual Inventory, ID #
- Ensure equipment and facilities are adequately maintained.
- Assist Assistant Finance & Admin Officer maintaining books of accounts and record and provide orientation to them in this respect.
- Keep contact with donor Grants Management section on required basis and response immediately if they need any information.
- Carry out other project related duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Management or any relevant subject
- At least 5 years work experience in Accounting & administrative job.
At least 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skill in Computer software as MS-Office and MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship with other and communication skills.
- The candidate should have good knowledge on Accounting Practice, Income Tax, VAT and custom rules of our country.
- Must be capable of handling and managing Accounts, Audit, VAT, Project Costs, Income Tax matters etc.
- Capable of in preparation of budgets, budgetary control and financial reports.
- Should have good command in both written and spoken English.
- Should have excellent working knowledge of MS Office & MS Excel.
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations are required.
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.http://www.fivdb.net