- Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD) a well reputed NGO is looking for smart, result oriented qualified and dynamic person for the following position of USAID - Marketing Innovations for Sustainable Health Development (MISHD) project.
- Working station: Bhanga Upazila of Faridpur district.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and implement project activity
- Conduct community mobilization events
- Supervision and monitoring project activities on a regular basis.
- Liaison and coordination with Local administration and NGOs.
- Lead the Upazila team
- Organize and conduct Monthly CSA's meeting.
- Organize and facilitate advocacy meeting at Union and Upazila Level.
- Staff supervision and guide and provide on the job training.
- Organize Bi-monthly staff meeting.
- Technical support to CSAs for marketing the health products
Graduation in any discipline, not less than 2nd class in each certificate.
At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years practical job experience with NGOs
- Experience on community mobilization program/project
- At least 2 years job experience of supervisor level
- Job requirements;
- Age at most 40 years
- Should have at least 4 years practical job experience with NGOs
- At least 2 years practical job experience of supervising level
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visit
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Should have good writing skills in preparing report in English and Bangla
- Excellent computer literacy is must
- Good facilitation skill will be added quality
- Health, hygiene and family planning related experience will be highly appreciated.
- Skills to use of BCC, IEC materials is highly recommended.
Other benefits as per organization policy and project budget
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Persons willing to apply send your details CV with two references, forwarding letter enclose all educational and experience certificate, a pass port size photo to the following address;
Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD)
House # 16 &18, Road # 01, Block-E
Banasree, Rampura, Dhaka-1219
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019