- Shishuder Jonno` (For the children) Program is a sponsorship funded initiative of Save the Children in Bangladesh to support development of children particularly who are deprived from basic needs and services like health, education and living opportunities. Under this program, comprehensive activities as appropriate to children below 19 years are in implementation through following life-cycle approach. Country Office has been implementing diversified program core components, such as Maternal, Newborn, Child Health & Nutrition (MNCHN), Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) including Early Childhood Care and Stimulation (ECCSP), Basic Education (BE) including ICT in education, School Health & Nutrition (SHN) & Adolescent Development (AD). The non-core components are - Child Protection (CP) and Child Rights & Governance (CRG). The cross-cutting components are - Community Mobilization, Social Safety net, Gender and Inclusion.
- This Integrated Child Development Program has been engaging children, their families and community actors in order to address the needs of the children and to create enabling development environment for them. Save the Children have been continuing sponsorship interventions in its Rural Impact Area (IA) of Bakergonj & Muladi Upazila in Barishal District to implement long-term, age appropriate, children development program for next 10 years.
Job Description / Responsibility
The Finance & Administration Officer is responsible for ensuring the efficient Finance and Administrative support in Upazilla based Project Office and will provide support to the team in line with SAINT Bangladesh & donor policy manual and other organizational standards. S/he is also responsible for timely completion of all financial report and Project Office accounts align with the compliance of organization, donor policies & procedures and accordance with the partnership agreement.
Master Degree in Commerce/ MBA with major in Accounting.
At least 4 year(s)
- WORKING EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- At least 04 years' experience in similar position in NGO/any financial institution is essential. Advance knowledge on basic Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerize Accounting System with National/International NGOs and Donor Agencies. The position should also have good knowledge on Accounting Practices, Income Tax, VAT and Custom rules of the country. Should be capable of handling & managing audit, Project Costs, Income Tax matters etc. Capable in preparing budgets, budgetary control and financial reports prepared. Proven knowledge of Procurement systems, Good skills in providing logistics support, Knowledge of managing inventory of project assets. Should have good command in both written and spoken English.
- SPECIAL SKILL:
- Hands-on computer (MS Office, PowerPoint) operating skills.
- Motorcycle driving with valid driving license.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting